- Open thedraftyou want to save.
- Click on thethumbnailof the video to preview it.
- Tap thesquarein the top right corner to remove the options, so you can just see your video.
- Use your device’sscreen recordfunction to record the video and save it to your camera roll. (Note: There will still be some buttons visible when using this method, so your video won’t be totally clear.)
How to screen record?
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap the Add button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone, or on your iPad.
- Tap the gray Record button
- Exit Control Center to record your screen.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, then tap the red Record button.
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record. You might need to swipe right to find it
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .